Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Post Grad School

I have been thinking about what I have to do with the rest of my summer after grad classes are done with this next week. I will be teaching technology classes this year, something my school has never had before and something they are giving me a lot of room to be creative with, and moving into a new room.

1. Move everything into my new room at school
2. Set up tables and arrangement of my room
3. Set up the network inside my classroom (network cables, switchboards, etc.)
4. Set up computer hardware
5. Set up computer software for each computer
6. Plan for the first 2-3 weeks

I have already planned for each class the next year and created a general timeline of what I will be doing for each class. I know there is a heck of a lot more to do. Any ideas or suggestions on what I should do would be much appreciated! Sock 'em to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment