Wednesday, June 24, 2015

After going through the mobile app assignment, I am still extremely pleased with what I have created. I have a fully-functional app that can interact with students on a basic level. I can quiz them as practice and the app will tell them what questions they got wrong or right on a given day.

The one thing I noticed about the app assignment was that Dr. Ingram wants us to go even further than I originally intended. I just wanted an app that could quiz students on things we went over that day in class and then offer feedback. And that's what I have now!

I still would like the app to be able to record responses and compare those responses with what other students answered. I do not think that is going to be possible. I am going to try to look at some of the tutorials on MIT app inventor to see if there are any survey options available to where I can see what other users have answered. Not sure if I'll be able to do that though! If I fail, oh well! I still have an app that I could technically use for my classes next year that will do the trick and give students practice when they need it!

1 comment:

  1. I know Mobincube app builder has a Survey Monkey integration. I haven't tried it but that could maybe be one way to aggregate and share quiz data? I wouldn't fret if you can't actually implement your whole app though -- I think most of us are in that boat.

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete