Monday, June 22, 2015

Mobile App, new Website assignment, and Stress Reliever??

Well, I just submitted my Mobile App design officially. I really feel good about it. I love programming things on my own and making them fit exactly how I want them to fit. I would like a lot more interactivity than what I could get in it, but oh well. The user can still answer multiple choice and fill-in-the-blank questions and receive feedback. That's pretty interactive right? Especially when you're the one who made it! I will definitely see if I can add some sort of survey into my app that records answers into a database. That will be tough though considering I have never done that though! I am a simple programmer, and databases are another level!! Oh well, this is summer, and teachers have the summer off, so I'm going to waste some time and experiment a little bit!

My big worry now is just finding a website system that allows collaboration (any ideas on that are appreciated!) for the next assignment and getting the podcast started.

Anyone know of any good stress relievers? I've tried those personal massaging chairs. Not a fan!


No comments:

Post a Comment